Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Presentation.! :)

I feel that our presentation definately went as planned. Though I do believe that it was rushed, (because everyone was so anxious to get out of class early), it still went as it was supposed to. This activity is one that I have actually done with my kindergarten students various times, and the class reacted to the game about the same way as the kindergarteners had. I did, however, notice that group two got really bored and unmotivated and therefore never had their next teammate up and ready when it was their team's turn again, which in return, caused their team to lose as they were no longer actively mentally engaged nor were they  interested. This was the only problem that truthfully bothered me when I think of how the game went.

No comments:

Post a Comment